Buying Real Estate:
Contracts in the state of California that are ratified on or after September, 30th, 2013 will be subject to the "Buyer Select" closing agent program.
*Please visit BLB Resources forms page for additional closing agent forms and information regarding the HUD Buyer Select Program.
Selling Broker Handbook
Selling Broker Quick Reference Guide
For Inventory, Selection, and Bidding Please Visit:
To place a bid on a HUD Home you must be registered with HUD, or a Real Estate Agent working for a registered Broker, may facilitate the sale of HUD Home.
HUD Home Store Registration
Who Can Purchase a HUD Home
HUD Homes can be purchased by an individual, company, HUD-approved non-profit organization, or government entity that can secure financing or pay cash for the property.
- California Owner Occupant Contract Packages
- California Investor Contract Packages
- Good Neighbor Next Door Packages
- Nonprofit Contract Package
- E-Signature Additional Instructions
How to Correctly Complete a HUD Sales Contract Package and Samples
- How to Complete a HUD Sales Contract Package
- Sample 203b Contract Package
- Sample 203b Repair Contract Package
- Sample 203k Contract Package
- Sample Cash Contract Package
- Sample Conventional Contract Package
- Sample EMD Check
Important Reminders when Submitting Bids
- Important Reminders Regarding Bidding and Lending on HUD Homes
- Most Common Sales Contract Package Errors
- Most Common Selling Agent Questions
For additional training, forms, procedures, and other inportant information please visit BLB Resources Agent Resource Center.
We at Campbell Real Estate Inc. are here to assist in anyway, through the process of purchasing HUD Homes.